3008S Hydraulic Operating Table, Head controlled
Main Usage & Structure
This product is for clinical operating use. The table is single table-board. All positions of the table are controlled entirely from the head-end. The lift system of the table is hydraulic powered, and the adjustment of the posture relies on pneumatic spring. Depending on manual operation, the product can meet the requirement of posture in clinical operation.
1. Pedestal 2. Head Rest 3. Back section 4. Groove Block 5. Anesthetic Screen 6. Arm support 7 Body Supporter 8. Kidney Bridge 9. Knee Crutch 10. Seat Section 11. Leg Section
1. It is a multipurpose operating table that fits to all surgical operation and inspection.
2. Utilize pedal hydraulic pump which combines the fuel pump, gas tank, and the driving system.
3. The movement of the table-top is controlled by pneumatic spring, easy to operate and reliable to orientation.
4. Reasonable Structure & Fashionable Molding
5. As Kidney Bridge is inside, it’s convenient to operate the table.
6. External metal consists of corrosion-proof stainless steel.
7. Mattress consists of both acid resistance and alkali resistance materials.
1. The table utilizes pneumatic spring as working element to control the movement of the table-board. When the cylinder valve is opened, the top part of the cylinder and the bottom part of the cylinder are connected, and then the piston position can be adjusted. When the piston is adjusted to the position as required, close the cylinder valve, and separate the two parts of the cylinder, then, owe to the air pressure in the cylinder, the position of the piston is fixed.
2. Both the ascending and descending movements of the table top are controlled by the oil pump.
Main Capability Parameter
Table Top： Overall length 2100mm， Width 500mm
Range of accommodation of the height of table-top ：
Min. height≤750mm， Max. Height≥1000mm， rising distance≥250mm。
Range of accommodation of Head Rest：
Upward≥35° Downward≥40° Detachable。
Range of accommodation of back section：
Range of accommodation of leg section：
Reversed Trendelenburg and Trendelenburg range of table-top：
Reversed Trendelenburg≥15° Trendelenburg≥15°
Lateral Tilt range of table-top：
Left tilt ≥10° Right tilt≥10°。
Rising distance of Kidney Bridge:≥80mm
Rated load weight of the table-board：135㎏
Pedestal could be moved or locked
1. The ascending and descending movements of the table top . (refer to fig. 2)
Elevation of the oil pump is controlled by a long pedal. Press once , table top will rise up a certain Height. Table top will descend when the short pedal is pressed to the dead end and not loosen. Descending speed varies with the pressing force.
2. Head Rest(refer to fig. 3)
The up-down folding of the head rest is controlled by the pneumatic spring. It can be adjusted at any position within the adjustable scope and be disassembled. The head rest can be folded down by pulling the spanner while rotating the head rest to the expected position with the other hand. Leaving the spanner, the head rest will be fixed. If we fold up the head rest, we just pulling the spanner, the head rest will fold up automatically under the effect of the cylinder. Leaving the spanner, the head rest will be fixed. Otherwise, the head rest can be removed by way of rotating off the two fixed buttons, which connect the head rest and back section. The fixed buttons should be assured of being tensed in case of coming off while operating.
3. Back section(refer to fig. 4)
The up-down folding of the back section is controlled by the pneumatic spring. It can be adjusting at any position within the adjustable scope. If the back section is asked to folded up, we should rock the Kidney Bridge to the lowest position, then pulling the spanner of the back section. When the back section automatically folds up to the desired position, leaving the handle, the back section will be fixed. If we fold down the back section, we should hold the handle of back section while the other hand grasps the handle and rock it down to the desired position.
4. Reversed Trendelenburg and Trendelenburg of the table-top(refer to picture 5)
It is controlled by the pneumatic spring. The fore and aft inclination of the table surface is fulfilled by holding the left and right handles at the same time, and lift the fore and aft inclination handle under the right handle with the right fingers. Rotating the table surface up causes the fore inclination while rotating it down causes aft inclination. The surface can be fixed at the specific position while stopping the rotting at desired position.
5. The left and right inclination of the table-top(refer to fig. 6)
It is controlled by the pneumatic spring. Holding the left and right handles at the same time completes the left and right inclination of the table surface. Rotating the table surface left causes the left inclination. Leaving the spanners at the desired position the table surface can be fixed.
6. Leg section(refer to fig. 7)
The down folding of leg section is controlled by the pneumatic spring, which can be adjusted at any position within the adjustable scope, and can be disassembled. Pulling the spanner of leg section while the other hand rotating the leg section down. Leaving the spanner at the desired position, the leg section will be fixed. Pulling the spanner of the leg panel can complete the resetting of the leg panel. Holding the leg panel with the other hand, then the leg section returns under the effect of the cylinder. Unbundling the two fixed buttons can remove the leg section. Make sure the buttons are fixed while assembling the leg section.
7. The locking and moving of the pedestal(refer to fig. 8)
Stepping on the fore-aft pedal of the pedestal can complete the move of the operating table. Stepping on the right pedal can fulfill the locking of the operating table.
8. Kidney Bridge(refer to picture 9)
The up-down position of the kidney bridge can be adjusted by rotating the handle of the kidney bridge. It can be done in both sides of the table. Rotating the handle clockwise while operating on right side, the leg panel descends. Rotating the handle counter clockwise operating on the right side, the panel ascends.
The operating table adopts single groove slider I, II, to fix all kinds of accessories. Narcosis-frame and leg-rest rack are fixed by inserting into slider I. Body-supporting frame is fixed by inserting into the slider II..
Except the kidney bridge of the table, the X-ray could go through the other table-board, and take photos of patients. It can take photos when the cassette is put on the shelf under the table. The drag hook of the cassette can adjust the cassette’s position. When putting it on the shelf, you should first take away the thumb wheel of the cephalic plate. After taking photos and taking out the cassette, in order to avoid the slipping down of the cephalic plate while operating, you should screw the thumb wheel of the cephalic plate at once.
C. Arm Supporter
The arm supporter is designed to be fixed on both sides of the operating table. If the position of the panel is designed to adjust, the butterfly-shaped nut should be loosen first. Rotating it to the position then tight the nut. The use of binding requires the unbound of the button and bound the arm of the patient on the panel.
d. Knee Crutch
Penetrating the single groove block Ⅰ into the track, and then inserting the pole of the knee crutch into the hole on the block and fix the handle of the slider. The position of the knee
crutch can be adjusted by loosing the handle under the supporter, which makes the supporter turns any direction. When the panel reaches to the designed position, the handle should be fixed. Pulling the handles of the slider outside completes the moving and revolving of the panel, which causes the separation of the two plane gears. Then turn the rack to the designed position, and combine the two gears and fixing the handle. The position will be done.
e. Body Supporter
Penetrating the single groove block Ⅱ into the track, and inserting the supporter into the channel of slider. It can be fixed by tensing the handle of the slider. The adjustment of the rack is working by loosing the handle which makes the supporter turn up-down and left-right. Getting the designed position, the handle should be tensed. Loosing the button and lifting the supporter fulfill the rotating of the whole. When the connecting-bar and the inserting-bar are separated with the two plane gears, the supporter can revolve on the horizon position. When the revolving reaches the designed position, the button should be fixed to determine the position.
f. Anesthetic Screen
First, penetrating the single groove block Ⅰ into the track, then, inserting the two long bayonets of the anesthetic screen into the two holes of the block and fixing them by screwing the handle. Moreover, loosing two buttons on screen and expanding or moving the two short bayonets up and down can extend the screen’s height and width. If you want to move or turn the screen, loose block handle and pull it outside. After separating the two gears, turn the screen to the required position, and then screw the two gears, and now the screen is fixed on the position.
Head rack is designed for aural surgery operation. When using it , first, get the cephalic plate down. When fixing the head rack, insert two long bayonets of the head rack into two holes on the top of the backboard, then screw two button under the backboard, thus, the head rack is fixed. The head rack can be adjusted to all directions.
1.After using the table, you should leave it plane and at a lowest position, in order to protect the normal use of the column.
2.The kidney bridge should be kept on the lowest position, before assemble of the folding back to protect the waist panel.
3. Before the operation of the left-right , reversed trendelenburg and trendelenburg of the table, the gesture of the patient should be fixed by the body supporter and binding to prevent the slipping of the patient.
4. All the accessories fixed on the table, the slider, arm supporter and body supporter should be assured of the fixation on the track. The buttons used for fixing the cephalic plate and backboard should be fixed.
5.The arm supporter should avoid the extra pressure and too heavy objects.
6.When operating kidney bridge, do not shake it while lifting or descending to an utmost position, in order to protect it.
7.The operating table is not electronic product, so while producing, we don’t put the break over resistance between the parts into our consideration. Thus, please pay attention to it while using.
8.The operating table in package is on “stopping” state, so you cannot push it forward. If you want move the table, please trample the left footplate to let the table on “moving” state.
9.In order to protect the foot lever, it is forbidden to take the foot lever as handle while moving it.
1. Lubricant oil and Vaseline should be used frequently at the drive system of the operating table to achieve smooth operation.
2. After the operating table is used each time, make it tidy and keep it dry.
3. The cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing should be done under the regular rules in the operation room.
4. It must be repaired and kept clean regularly, once every year.
5. This device in package should be stored indoor with a relative humidity less than 80%, no erosive air and good ventilation is required. No side-sloping.
6. It can be shipped in regular transportation without crash, oscillation, rain or direct sunlight.